Green Bay, WI
Posted On: April 2, 2020
Lexington Management is growing! We are in search of a Full-Time Facilities Maintenance Technician who has a strong work ethic, self-motivated, and loves working with an amazing and dynamic team!
Lexington Management is a multi-family property management firm that reaches several areas in Wisconsin. We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make it happen culture where we:
- Listen to our associates, recognize them, and given them room to grow.
- Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves.
- Celebrate our associate’s success and encourage them to raise the bar even higher.
As the Facilities Maintenance Technician your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Preventative maintenance and inspections of all apartment buildings and units.
- Routine maintenance for the exteriors and interiors of the buildings and sites.
- Prepare units for new move in.
- Assist with pre-move out inspections.
- Handle all maintenance issues that are requested within the required time.
- Continually communicate with management on items and issues that are outstanding.
On-call 1 weekend alternating every 5 weeks for emergencies only but will then receive a day off during the week.
Skills and Requirements:
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record as a company vehicle is provided.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous maintenance experience preferred.
Position includes excellent benefits package such as:
- Company vehicle with all tools provided
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Simple IRA
- Starting at $20hr for the right candidate
Please send your resume to: