Do you currently work in the warehouse industry, hospitality, or maintenance field and are looking for a change that gives you work life balance, set schedules, and most Friday’s working a half day? Do you want to work for a company where you can have a career with growth potential? Well, we have the perfect role for you.
As an Operations Specialist you are the person who is in charge of making sure the properties look great, vendors are scheduled, parts are ordered, and small maintenance tasks are handled for our residents. This role is fast paced, interesting, and fulfilling all in one. Every day is different from the last and you are always on the go.
Things you need:
- Great customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle conflict in a professional manner
- Organization skills and ability to think on your feet when things change
- Sharp attention to detail skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to be part of the rotating weekend on call schedule monthly
- Good driving record as well as clean criminal background
- Able to pass a drug test
Lexington Management provides a range of options and benefits for full time employees including:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- For this role: Gross annual pay range between $32,000 – $34,000 starting out, depending on experience
If this job sounds perfect for you, that’s because it is! Apply today and become part of the Lexington Management Team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and the job title you are applying for to:
email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org